The system of economic (later – entrepreneurial) law, whether it was a branch of law, a branch of legislation, a branch of legal science or an academic discipline, contained an institute for the protection of economic (entrepreneurial) rights, which later became a branch of science, legislation and an academic discipline called "Arbitration process". However, there was no institute for the protection of economic (entrepreneurial) rights before, and there is still no scientific study of this topic. In the article, in order to determine the main thing, it is proposed to distinguish these two institutions by basic provisions: the protection of rights is the adoption of organizational, legal and other measures to restore already violated rights, and protection is the development and implementation of a set of preventive measures that prevent the violation of the rights of an entrepreneurial structure. According to the author, in the first approximation, the components of the institution of protection of rights in the system of Business Law are: the general imperfection of the legislation on entrepreneurship; incomplete legal personality of a number of types of business structures, or even its complete absence in the relevant legal field; physical protection of the structure itself, its owners, managers and other persons; the real possibility of raider seizure; selection and thorough verification of the commercial partner necessary for the business structure, as well as deep, if possible, verification of the reliability of "key" employees and other specialists entering the structure; ensuring computer security in the entire sphere of the structure's life; the danger of transferring an economic dispute to the criminal-legal plane; insurance of business risks.
1. Ageeva E. Sh. Institute of Protection and Protection of the rights of entrepreneurs: a comparative legal study of the laws of Russia and England. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
2. Akinshina Yu. Full board. How much does a comfortable life in adulthood cost // Russ. newspaper. 2021. January 18 (in Russ.).
3. Babaytseva E.A. Correlation of professional activity and self-employment of citizens: civil aspect // Modern law. 2017. No. 4. P. 51 – 56 (in Russ.).
4. Burlak A.V. On the question of the concept of "self-employed citizens" // Herald of the Omsk University. Ser. "Law". 2016. No. 4 (49). P. 173 – 177 (in Russ.).
5. Vinokurov A., Veretennikova K. If it is understood, then it is not so. Russian laws are too complicated even for their authors // Kommersant. 2021. 5 Apr. (in Russ.).
6. Galieva D. Control of supervisors. Experts have studied the implementation of the moratorium on business inspections // Kommersant. 2021. 22 Apr. (in Russ.).
7. Datsko Yu. M. Problems of legal regulation of self-employed citizens // Young scientist. 2020. No. 45 (335). P. 81, 82 (in Russ.).
8. Egorov I. Checks without bias. The approach to the investigation of business cases by the security forces has changed // Russ. newspaper. 2020. September 9 (in Russ.).
9. Kleandrov M.I. Arbitration process and unfriendly absorption of property: problem statement // Theoretical and practical problems of civil, arbitration and enforcement proceedings. SPb., 2005. P. 140 - 150 (in Russ.).
10. Kleandrov M.I. On the need for an unregistered entrepreneur to acquire a legal status // Entrepreneurial Law. 2015. No. 3. P. 3 - 13 (in Russ.).
11. Laptev V.V. The subject and system of Economic Law. M., 1969. P. 143, 146 (in Russ.).
12. Kleandrov M.I. Resolution of economic disputes in agro-industrial and territorial-industrial complexes: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 1987. P. 315 - 387 (in Russ.).
13. Kostyuk I.V. Employment and self-employment as a form of profitable activity of citizens // Russ. journal of legal researchers. 2017. No. 2 (11) (in Russ.).
14. Krylova E.G. Features of economic regulation of entrepreneurial activity of the self-employed in Russia and abroad // Yurist. 2017. No. 6. P. 11 - 15 (in Russ.).
15. Kulikov V. Iron witness. Investigators were forbidden to seize computers, documents and other evidence during the search of firms // Russ. newspaper. 2021. March 26 (in Russ.).
16. Scientific approaches to assessing the scale of the shadow economy and their impact on the national security of the country. M., 2003 (in Russ.).
17. Pisarev G.A. Peasant (farmer) economy as a subject of entrepreneurial activity // Entrepreneurial Law. 2013. No. 3. P. 21 - 24 (in Russ.).
18. Popondopulo V.F. Commercial (Entrepreneurial) Law: textbook. 3rd ed., reprint. and additional M., 2008. P. 443 - 482 (in Russ.).
19. Business Law: textbook / ed. by R.A. Kurbanov. M., 2019. P. 794 - 812 (in Russ.).
20. Entrepreneurial Law of Russia: bibliography: educational and methodical manual / ed. by E.P. Gubin, Yu. S. Kharitonova. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
21. Entrepreneurial (Economic) Law: textbook / ed. by V.V. Laptev, S.S. Zankovsky. M., 2006 (in Russ.).
22. Russian Business Law: textbook / ed. by I.V. Ershov, G.D. Otnyukov. 4th ed. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
23. Skrug V.S. Possibilities of the problem of legalizing the self-employed in the digital economy // Labor economics. 2020. Vol. 7. No. 11. P. 979 - 992 (in Russ.).
24. Dictionary of the Russian language / comp. S.I. Ozhegov. M., 1975. P. 210, 444, 445 (in Russ.).
25. Soviet Economic Law. Bibliographic index (1959 - 1979). Donetsk, 1980. P. 113 - 123 (in Russ.).
26. Trofimova E.V. Legitimization of the business entity: the concept and legal mechanisms // Herald of Kutafin University (MSLA). 2015. No. 1. P. 52 (in Russ.).
27. Economic Law. General provisions / ed. by V.V. Laptev. M., 1983. P. 256, 266 (in Russ.).
28. Shokhin A.A. Economic and legal protection of the property of industrial associations in the industry of the USSR. Gorky, 1977. P. 745 (in Russ.).